LINES OF AUTHORITY: This position is supervised by the Administrative Support Supervisor. Unless specifically designated, this position does not supervise any other personnel.
POSITION SUMMARY: The main function of this position is answering phones, taking requests for services, greet and check in clients, and schedule Behavioral Health Medical Practitioner (BHMP) and clinician appointments.
1. Answers phones, route calls, take messages.
2. Greets and check in clients for appointments.
3. Fills out request for services and input in computer and run medifax.
4. Schedules appointments for the BHMP and clinical staff.
5. Screens and provides other service programs when required.
6. Collects co-payments and payments.
7. Provides customer service to internal and external customers and stakeholders.
8. Participates in the Performance Improvement Processes in the Clinic.
9. The employee must work well under pressure meeting multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines. The employee shall, at all times, demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisors.
10. Able to effectively de-escalate clients using techniques as trained and outlined in approved crisis intervention models.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
Computer, Windows office program experience, answering phones for a multi-line system.
Customer service skills.
Dealing with the public in an office setting.
Understand and follow instructions
Perform multiple tasks
Able to prioritize tasks
Ability to drive a company vehicle
Able to sit for extended periods of time.
Frequent reaching and occasional kneeling.
Able to enter data for extended periods.
Able to lift up to 35 to 40 lbs.
Must be available for travel
PC, telephone, fax, 10-key, shredder, copier
Air conditioned and/or heated office setting.
Mohave Mental Health Clinic will provide reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities, unless it would cause undue hardship. We define reasonable accommodation as any change in the work environment or in the way a job is performed that enables a person with a disability to enjoy equal employment opportunities. We will make a good faith effort to list and special requirements in our job descriptions.