LINES OF AUTHORITY: This position is supervised by
the Director of Quality Management and is overseen by on a daily basis by the
QM Coordinator. Unless specifically
designated, this position does not supervise any other personnel.
POSITION SUMMARY: The purpose of this position is to
assist in the coordination and facilitation of MMHC complaints, incident
reporting, client satisfaction, Corporate Compliance over-payment processing, and
client mortality process.
- Facilitate the routine collection, trending,
analysis and display quality management-oriented data.
- Coordinate the MMHC Incident Reporting Process.
- Generate accurate, timely, thorough and comprehensive
data trending report with support graphics as indicated.
- Assist in the review, analysis, and follow-up, of
internal and external complaints.
- Coordinate the Corporate Compliance over payment
- Receive, review and process client death
information including coordination with local coroner office and local law
enforcement if necessary, RBHA and/or Health Plan mortality review committee,
and participate in the Sentinel Event process.
- Provide customer service to internal and external
customers and stakeholders.
- Provide training to staff as indicated on areas of
focus from job duties.
- Direct involvement with MMHC's Continuous Quality
Improvement (CQI) activities.
- Works well under pressure meeting multiple and
sometimes conflicting deadlines.
- Demonstrates cooperative behavior with colleagues
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Daily interaction with Quality Management Team
- Frequent interaction with Mohave Mental Health
Clinic, Inc. (MMHC) staff
- Minimum of weekly interaction with supervisor.
- Occasional contact with clinical leadership
- Occasional contact with clients and /or client
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in related Human Services
field with 3 years experience in the Human Services industry, Associates Degree
in related Human Services field with 5 years experience in the Human Services
industry, or High School Diploma with 7 years experience in the Human Services
- Understanding and use of Quality Management
principles and practices
- 21 years of age or over
- Possess valid driver's license
- Insurance clearance to drive clinic vehicles
- Must be able to work flexible hours if needed
- Background in statistics
- Experience with Joint Commission Accreditation
- Experience with CQI tools
- Experience with analyzing, interpreting and
- Experience in the use of statistical analysis
- Experience with training small and medium sized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal, facilitation and teaching
- Ability to work independently or as part of a
- Organization skills
- Work under pressure managing multiple projects
and multiple deadlines
- Ability to interface with internal and external
customers in a courteous and respectful manner.
- Ability to analyze and present data
- Computer skills, including both Hardware and
- Ability to use CQI Tools
- Able to sit for extended periods of time
- Computer, telephone, fax machine, shredder,
copier, printer, tele-medicine equipment, video and audio equipment.
- Air conditioned and/or heated office setting.
Mohave Mental Health Clinic, Inc. will provide reasonable
accommodation for individuals with disabilities, unless it would cause undue
hardship. We define reasonable
accommodation as any change in the work environment or in the way a job is
performed that enables a person with a disability to enjoy equal employment
opportunities. We will make a good faith
effort to list any special requirements in our job descriptions.