LINES OF AUTHORITY: This position is supervised by the Chief Financial Officer. Unless specifically designated, this position does not supervise any other personnel.
POSITION SUMMARY: This position has emphasis performing Eligibility duties in Pathways Hospital, review for updating Client's Master file to AHCCCS 270/271 and assisting in billing processes.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Performs Eligibility duties including AHCCCS applications in the Hospital on a daily basis.
2. Works as the liaison between Billing and the Administrative Support Supervisors to relay ongoing changes to the required information entered in the Electronic Health Record (EHR).
3. Reviews and make changes as necessary to the clients' master file in the EHR based on 270/271 data checks with AHCCCS.
4. Verifies and prepares Title 36 contract paperwork for billing to be invoiced by the Finance Administrative Assistant.
5. Assists the Finance Administrative Assistant and Billing Specialist I with adding in the EHR transportation progress notes for outside vendors and MMHC's Transporters.
6. Provides backup coverage for the Billing Specialist I in processing billing batches for residential and other supported housing services.
7. Provides assistance to the Billing Specialist III as needed.
8. The employee must work well under pressure meeting multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines. The employee shall, at all times, demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisors.
9. Provides customer care to internal and external customers and stakeholders.
10. Participates in the Performance Improvement Processes in the Clinic.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
Function as a work group member.
Complex problem solving.
Able to sit for extended periods of time.
Frequent reaching and occasional kneeling.
Able to key for extended periods of time.
Computer, phone, facsimile machine, medifax, 10-key, copier
Air conditioner and/or heated office seating.
Mohave Mental Health Clinic, Inc., will provide reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities, unless it would cause undue hardship. We define reasonable accommodation as any change in the work environment or in the way a job is performed that enables a person with a disability to enjoy equal employment opportunities. We will make a good faith effort to list any special requirements in our job descriptions.