LINES OF AUTHORITY: This position is supervised by the Client Records Supervisor. This position will supervise the Client Records Clerks and Courier in the absence of the Client Records Supervisor.
POSITION SUMMARY: This purpose of this position is to assist the Client Records Supervisor in the daily supervision and completion of Client Records employees and work tasks. The selected candidate will be trained to become the next Client Records Supervisor. The selected candidate is expected to complete all training as outlined by the Client Records Supervisor and show competency in all areas of the training within the first 6 months of the position. This person will also assist in management of Client Record Clerks and the supervision of Client Record Clerks, Release of Information (ROI) Clerks, and the Courier. This person will act as the Client Records Supervisor if the Supervisor is not available.
1. Train new Client Record Clerks and ROI Clerks in all aspects of the job.
2. Assist in the supervision of the Client Records Clerks as designated by Department Supervisor and trains on all departmental processes.
3. Act as Supervisor for the Client Records Department in the absence of the Client Records Supervisor.
4. Perform clerical duties as needed.
5. Travel among all sites on an as needed basis to do the above functions.
6. Cooperate with clinical and administrative supervisors to facilitate operations as they involve the Client Record Management System.
7. Update training manuals, sample charts, etc. used in the Client Records Department (at all sites).
8. Assist with the monthly purge of the physical charts in long term storage.
9. Provide customer service to internal and external customers and stakeholders.
10. The employee must work well under pressure meeting multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines. The employee shall, at all times, demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisors.
11. Participates in the Performance Improvement Processes in the Clinic.
12. Performs word processing and other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
Able to sit, stand or walk for extended periodsof time.
Lifting and reaching.
Computer, scanner, laser printer, fax, copy machine, postage meter and telephone.
Air conditioned and/or heated office setting
Mohave Mental Health Clinic will provide reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities, unless it would cause undue hardship. We define reasonable accommodation as any change in the work environment or in the way a job is performed that enables a person with a disability to enjoy equal employment opportunities. We will make a good faith effort to list any special requirements in our job descriptions.